Friday, July 4, 2014

Working for ALL

Aloha,

Being a 33-year resident of Makakilo I have seen our community grow into the economic engine that drives our state forward and this has not happened without our growing pains.

What our district needs is a person that will make being their Representative their number one priority and I am that person.
I have volunteered in my district for decades, I know what we need and I know how to make sure we get it. That comes from being the only candidate in this race that has first hand knowledge of how the State works and I will bring that knowledge to the Capitol. 

Take the straightening and widening of Fort Barrett Road, which was supposed to begin this year but thanks lack of support by our current representative the project has been delayed.

Education needs to be a priority not just a talking point - the State is about to open its third library and the legislature has failed to appropriate zero funds for any new positions. These are not the actions that support education.

No full-time worker should require social services to survive, which is why I support a Living Wage.

I trust women and women deserve equal pay for equal work.

I support the rail project (Go Rail Go volunteer) and the Ho‘opili project (member of the Ho‘opili Taskforce) – I am not just talk, I am a person of action.

I have a successful track record of getting things done for my communities, all as a volunteer.

I humbly ask for your support!

Michael Golojuch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment