Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HGEA Endorses Our Campaign!

Aloha!
We are so honored to let you know that we received the endorsement of HGEA! I cannot say how humbled and excited I am to receive the endorsement of my own union. Coming from a UNION family like mine - from my maternal Grandfather to my mom and dad, my sister and now me were or are all members of unions I understand what an honor and a privilege it is to have a union endorsement!

We hope that you all will come out and celebrate this endorsement at my fundraiser on Tuesday, June 24, 2014.

Dave & Busters
1030 Auahi St, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
From 5 - 7 PM!

Suggested Donation is $25.00
(see donate button below or make a donation at the door)

If you can't make the fundraiser you can still help by looking to your right -   here you can make a monetary donation or sign-up to be a volunteer for the campaign!
 
You can also help our campaign by hitting "LIKE" on our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/votegolojuch
Remember to use our hashtag - #VoteGolojuch

Mahalo for your consideration and hopefully your support!

Michael Golojuch
Candidate for House District 42

No comments:

Post a Comment