Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Want an answer to a question..

Aloha!

Don’t you just hate it when someone tells you one thing in private and then says another thing in public. I guess that is why I like the interviews and public forums during campaigns. That is why I am excited and honored to be invited on The Carroll Cox Show, and Insights on PBS as well as the Community Meet & Greet.

Before I continue I want to thank everyone that called into The Carroll Cox Show, because of the numerous calls what was suppose to be a 1 hour interview turned into a 2 hour interview!

If you missed it you can hear the podcast here: http://carrollcox.com/Show072714.htm

(FYI - Sharon was invited to be on the show but what has been par for the course she was non-responsive.)

Don’t have 2 hours - good news I will be appearing on Insights on PBS Hawaii (CH 10 or Digital HD 1010) this Thursday, July 31 at 8:00 PM . Sharon and Nicole were invited as well & only Nicole is scheduled to appear.

E-mail your questions ahead of time to: insights@pbshawaii.org
Or during the live broadcast call:
973-1000 (Oahu) or
800-283-4847 (Neighbor Islands)

Miss the live show? Watch it on-line the next day at http://www.pbshawaii.org/ourproductions/insight.php

In case you want to know where I stand on any other issues that may not be covered in either of these forums, you have a couple of options:

1. Come to the Community Meet & Greet on Saturday, August 2 from 3 - 5 PM at Kapolei Regional Park. We will have hot dogs and a bouncy house for the kids and then chili & rice and door prizes for the adults. Grand prize is a round of golf for 2 valued at $800.
2. Email - send me your questions and I will respond. (I will post the question and answer on Facebook & Twitter - as well as the campaign website www.votegolojuch.blogspot.com
3. Social media - post your question there and I will provide my answer.
4. There is the good old phone - call me on my cell - 808-358-4417

This is not a campaign gimmick I truly believe all elected officials should be this accessible and this is just another example that differentiates me from my opponent.


Mahalo nui loa for your time and hopefully your support!

Michael Golojuch

No comments:

Post a Comment