Friday, May 16, 2014

I AM ALL IN!

Aloha!

It is true, I have thought about it, I have talked to my community, my family, and I am going to run for House District 42! 




Today we opened a bank account (Vote Golojuch) and by Monday I will have filed with Campaign Spending Commission. The campaign even has a donate button ====>


This is not going to be easy - but anything that can be this rewarding never is easy!

I have already been invited to speak! It is tomorrow (Friday, May 16) at the Region 7 & 8 Meet & Greet which is between 6:00 P.M. and 8:30 P.M., at the Ewa Mahiko Park - Ewa Villages - Recreation Parks located at 91-1205 Renton Road Ewa Beach, HI 96706.

I am looking forward to getting better acquainted with the great people that call Makakilo & Kapolei home.

Mahalo for the support!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment